Auckland, New Zealand
Counties Manukau District Health Board
The Critical Care Complex consists of 18 Intensive Care beds, 12 resourced + 4 dedicated Paediatric bed spaces, with the 6 bedded High Dependency Unit.
The Complex caters to both adult and paediatric patients from the Counties Manukau District Health Board area as well as Burn patients from around New Zealand and the Pacific and take acute spinal injured patients.
We are looking for a Senior Nurse to join our fantastic team. Reporting to the Nurse Manager of the Critical Care Complex, your responsibilities will be coordination of clinical shifts, to provide exceptional clinical leadership to all staff, active participation in Quality initiatives, manage resources effectively and liaise with the wider hospital to ensure the provision of highest quality nursing care.
This is your chance to bring your demonstrated innovation, clinical skills and inspirational leadership to a role that you have been waiting for.
We have some amazing resources within our Complex.
- Quality coordinator
- Paediatric Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
- 24/7 Patient at Risk Team
- Education Team
- NZ Registered Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Qualified Critical Care Nurse
- Proficient/ Expert on PDRP
- Proven leadership skills
- Can do attitude
- Demonstrated initiative to improve quality of care for patients and Whanau
- Genuine desire to support staff and service development
- Paediatric and burns experience will be desired
Come and join our fantastic team and apply online today! For further information, please contact Taiana Fainga’a in the Recruitment Centre on 09 259 5007.