Driver- Conv Driver D-83 Ithaca, Ithaca, Germany
Responsible for distributing products promptly to our customers. Has knowledge of laws and policies for tobacco, alcohol, and sales. Possesses great interpersonal skills, offers exceptional customer service and is a team player.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for offering exceptional service in a fast paced environment.
- Follows and implements store policies and procedures as well as DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Is certain to ID for tobacco and alcohol.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses within the Ithaca area.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load and unload product from your personal vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Accountable for collected payments while maintaining accuracy.
- Complete logs and reports.
- Performs other duties as required, such as, but not limited to: sweeping parking lot, changing garbage, prep work, cashing, answering phone.
Education and Training Required:
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Valid professional driver’s license.
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Ability to operate your own personal vehicle in all weather conditions.
- Access to a GPS or own knowledge of Ithaca.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- May be required to work holidays, weekends, overtime, or during hours other than those, which are considered as the normal work schedule.
- Must maintain professional appearance and conduct in representing the department and the Company to management, employees, and the public.
Standing for extended periods of time.
- Requires frequent bending and reaching.
- Requires lifting 10-20 pounds of weight frequently and up to 50 pounds of weight on occasion.
- Requires walking around the complex on a daily basis.