General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) invites applications from Candidates for appointing Caretaker-cum-cook on contract basis in its’ Guest House at Mumbai. The details for GIC Recruitment 2017 are given below.
|General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)||Caretaker-cum-cook||11-12-2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Appointment of Caretaker-cum-cook
1. Should be a Male Candidate from India
2. Age between 28 and 35 years
3. Five years’ experience in any of the Government/PSUs Guest house or Holiday Homes as a Caretaker-cum-cook / Five years’ experience as an Assistant Caretaker-cum-cook in Guest House/Holiday Homes.
4. Knowledge of Hindi and English apart from Mother tongue is essential.
5. Physically fit and suffering from no disease/ailments.
6. Proficiency in preparation of Indian food/dishes (veg and non-veg both).
The selection procedure will include interview of candidates and tasting of food cooked by Caretaker.
1. The remuneration of Caretaker-cum-cook shall be Rs.18,000 per month .
2. The remuneration of Helper shall be Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2017 for Caretaker-cum-cook Post
The Application should be duly filled and sent through registered post /Speed Post in the closed envelops at the following address on or before 11th December, 2017:
Assistant General Manager,
2nd Floor, Office Services Department,
General Insurance Corporation of India,
‘Suraksha’,170, J. Tata Road,
Tel. No. 22 22867207
View Complete Recruitment Notification
Like IndGovernmentJobs.in on Facebook to get the Latest Updates.