Graphic Designer / Production Assistant
- Use your creativity to design industry leading solutions for clients
- $45k – $50k base salary + super Perm Full Time Role 8.30am-5pm M-F
- Immediate Start – Braeside & Port Melbourne Location – onsite parking
Our client is an exciting promotions and marketing company, which offers a wide variety of products and merchandise to industry leaders. They now require a dedicated and enthusiastic assistant to add to their existing graphics and productions team.
This role will see the successful applicant assisting with artwork and layouts, sending products to order, building strong relationships with customers and clients, and being the point of contact for their needs and enquiries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking individual, who thinks for themselves and takes the initiative to join this supportive staff.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years + experience within Graphic Design including use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in customer service and confident dealing with a range of customers
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills as there will be lots of communication finalizing briefs, numbers, layout and design changes for your clients
- A flair for customer service and a love for graphics/design
This growing family business has their Head Office based in Braeside but with there recent new office in Port Melbourne they are looking for this candidate to join this new funky office and team.
** Please note you will start with training in the Braeside office for the first month and then work full time in Port Melbourne.
You will be rewarded with a $45k – $50k base salary plus super (depending on experience), with strong opportunities for career development and advancement. Permanent Full-Time Role, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
To apply for this awesome role, simply click on the “Apply Now” button or to find out more, please contact Ella on 03 8393 9406.
*** Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted ***
*** Must be a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia ***
(03) 8393 9406