Latest Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020 District Wise Army Bharti Apply
Indian Army BHARTI Punjab 2020 Indian Army Rally in Punjab Army Bharti Rally for Punjab Khasa Patiala Ferozepur Ludhiana Region 2020 for SOLDIER, Clerk, Storekeeper posts BHARTIYA Sena Bharti 2020 Punjab Bharti Sena Rally
Latest Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
Army Rally 2020 in Punjab Latest Update Dated 1.06.2020
Indian Army Will Start the online Application Process from 02 Jun 2020 to 16 Jul 2020 for Open Army Bharti Rally for Soldier (GD) Sipahi, Clerk, and Store Keeper posts —
Indian Army Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Punjab In Various Districts.
Open Rally Is For The Various Post As
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, Etc.
Recruitment Posts of Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
There Is Very Good News For Those Aspirants Who Wants To Join The Indian Army. The Indian Army Recruitment Rally In Punjab Is Going To Be Conducted. The Rally Will Be Organized In Khasa, Patiala, Ferozepur, Ludhiana Region. The Candidates Of The Given Districts Of Punjab Can Only Take The Part In The Rally Recruitment.
Important Dates Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
- Starting Date of Application: 2 June 2020.
- Last Date of Application: 16 July 2020.
Recruitment Rally schedule in Punjab Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Admit card||Notification|
|1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala||Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab)||02 Jun 2020 to 16 Jul 2020||01 Aug 2020 to 13 Aug 2020||17 Jul 2020 to 26 Jul 2020||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
|POSTS||Age||Born Between||Education Qualification|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 01 Apr 2002||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 01 Apr 2002||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
Physical Measurement of Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
Height Required For All The Posts Is 170 CM
For The Store Keeper/Soldier Clerk It Is 162 CM.
Candidate Must Be Of 50 KG Of Weight.
Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||50|
|Applicants hailing From Kandi Area||163||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
|Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.|
Physical & Medical Test Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance|
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27|
Medical Test of Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020
As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. Unfit Candidates Will Be Referred To MH / CH / BH For Specialist Review.
Weightage in Merit :-
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).Important Document for Recruitment Rally:–
Documents Required at Rally
- Educational Certificate / Mark sheet issued by the Recognized Education Board.
- Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorized signatory
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorized signatory
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorized signatory
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In the case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificates for participation in the Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Documents mentioned above are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster/ Gazetted Rank Officer
Indian Army Rally Punjab 2020 Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||Apply Online|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|