- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 1.5 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Theoretical understanding of SDLC and Agile.
- Develop leads by active utilization of platforms such as Up work, LinkedIn, PPH, etc.
- Prepare proposals (and other required documentations) for prospective clients and leads.
- Handle communications and regular follow ups with the clients.
- Collaborate with the senior management and the SD teams to prepare accurate milestones and quotes.
- Proficiency in working with Agile methodologies.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.