If you are an empathetic person who can provide a positive and professional phone service while managing a large call volume then this is your role.
Gryphon Psychology is a private practice with offices throughout Australia and globally. It is a well-established, successful practice in operation for 10 years with a strong client base.
Gryphon Psychology Mackay is recruiting for a positive and experienced person who is happy to support clients book appointments and provide information in a busy psychology practice. The role is a full time call centre / administration officer role across a five day period which will include three days of later starts and later finishes fortnightly.
You must be prepared to adhere to strong confidentiality and privacy policies. You will also be an exceptional, versatile and dynamic call centre/administrator who can adapt to the needs of our growing business.
- Manage large volume of phone calls daily
- Manage multiple phone calls at the same time
- Ensure phones are answered promptly
- Ensure accurate data entry of client information
- Face to face engagement with clients in the Mackay office
- EFTPOS Payments and Medicare rebates for clients
- Able to positively and empathetically work with clients
- Detail oriented
- Professional presentation
- Highly motivated and flexible in your work attitude
- Good communications skills
- Experience in Psychology practice (not essential)
The fulltime role is based on a minimum of 38 hours per week with a late start and finish fortnightly roster Monday to Wednesday’s.
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this dynamic and rewarding position, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org