HR TRAINEE/ EXECUTIVE
- Ability to drive the Organizational Development initiatives independently at the plant level.
- Identifies the resources needed and establishes consistent OD services for the organization
- Participates in the organization’s Strategic Planning and facilitates inhouse planning that ensures implementation of key goals
- Facilitates Planning Processes for Units, Programs, and Departments as requested.
- Develops standards, policies and procedures to support high quality OD services.
- Timely execution of OD activities.
- Networking with external resources and Industry Experts to match their skills and the organization’s needs.
- Updating and accurately maintaining data of all Organizational Development initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree / MBA with HR specialization (From Reputed Institute)
- Ability to deal with different departments comfortably and pleasantly
- Work proactively with other team members
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner
Associating with Alpla will accelerate your professional development in Human Resources and give you rewarding, practical work experience.
Vaibhav Chaudhary, Human Resources
ALPLA India Private Ltd.
Village Kaundi, P.O. Thana Baddi, District Solan, 173205 Baddi, India