- Drive growth of Isentia’s New Business throughout New Zealand
- Develop and implement solutions for clients across a range of industries
- Initiate a data-led approach to achieve business objectives
Isentia is the Asia Pacific’s leading media intelligence and insights company providing services to the world’s biggest brands and organisations. Powered by cutting-edge technology and a team of world class experts, our mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
We’re growing in Australia, New Zealand and across Asia, we are seeking a talented individual to be our Business Consultant, based in our Auckland office.
Working closely with Country Manager for New Zealand, New Business and Account Management teams, you will be responsible for the successful growth of Isentia’s new business throughout New Zealand.
As a successful Business Consultant what will you do?
- You will build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders to apply tailored solutions across a variety of products and services.
- You will understand the importance of a data-led approach to achieve business objectives for our clients
- Collaborate and work with a variety of organisations in developing and implementing solutions for marketing and communication strategies.
Who are you?
- Passionate about new business with a proven record of achieving or exceeding set targets
- You are a natural hunter, with the unwavering desire to ‘think outside of the box’
- You are a natural collaborator of new ideas, but also self-starting and hungry for the win
- Professional in your approach, yet adaptable to your customers’ needs
- A creative thinker and can see more than one way to solve a problem
- Striving for not just a job, but a career
- Familiar with or have a background in media or digital marketing industries
Who are we and what else do you need to know?
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading media intelligence company; we’re a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to our clients’ businesses. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
We provide our team members with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, free fruit at work, free flu shots and great social events.