than 40 years of passion, hard work and innovation has seen Jardine Motors Group grow from a family-run vehicle dealer operation to one of the largest car dealer groups in the UK. Jardine Motors Group represents 20 luxury and premium manufacturers including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche and Volkswagen in over 70 locations across the UK.
We have a clear strategic focus to deliver an unparalleled level of service for every customer; our competitive edge relies on the quality of the people recruited into our teams. With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, and expect our employees to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ and colleagues needs in line with our values.
This is a Weekend Receptionist role, hours of work being Saturday 8.30am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted professionally and receive instant attention and a warm welcome
- Offering first class customer service and also understanding the customers’ requirements
- Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments
- To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards
- To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required
- To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate manager
- To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
- To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
• Outstanding communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail and ability to work in a busy environment
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.
- Pension scheme and life assurance