Our client has been delivering & providing batch mixing services to Perth’s premier constructions organizations for over 25 years.
Due to an increase of projects & business expansion, we are recruiting an experienced HC Batch Truck Driver to join the team of this growing business.
You will be responsible for:
- The safe transport of product, operation and general maintenance of the batch truck.
- Daily pre-start checks on trucks
- Loading and delivery of products to client sites in the Perth metro area
- Cleaning of truck
- Strong customer service focus at all times
- Following all OH&S regulations and the safety culture within the business
Successful candidates will have:
- Valid and unrestricted HC licence
- Current Commercial Vehicle Drivers Medical- or willing to obtain
- Fatigue Management Certificate ( Worksafe WA)- or willing to obtain
- White or Blue Card- or willing to obtain
- Reliability and flexibility for on call/casual shifts
- Pay rate of $35 ph FLAT Monday- Friday & $45 Flat for all week end work
This is a permanent position and is an immediate start.
If you are looking for a long term stable job with an employer who cares – APPLY!
If you meet all of the above criteria, we would like to hear from you ASAP.
Interviews will be held in our South Perth Office.
CV’s can be sent directly to :
2XM Recruit Pty Ltd
Asphalt & Civil Roadworks (WA)