Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Performs duties associated with the scheduling of inbound receipt of products from customers, manufacturers and vendors. Assist manager, supervisor and team leads with prioritizing of inbound product based on effective communication with sales and operational personnel and departments. Maintains Sales and Finance reporting concerning Receiving department activity.
Major Essential Functions
- Responsible for scheduling delivery appointments for stock and non-stock items as prescribed by Ingram MicroInbound Specifications
- Maintains daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting for Receiving, Sales and Finance that identifies trends to reduce product receipt non-conformities and improve product receipt time
- Monitors all Receiving paperwork to ensure accuracy of receipt information, non-conformity dollar charge backs and timely distribution to Mailroom for scanning to “J” drive for Finance and Sales visibility
- Proficient use of Provia (WMS), Fourgen, JDE, PC and MS Outlook
- Communicate with Sales and Supply Chain to ensure efficient product receipt
- Communicate with Manager, Supervisor and Team Leads relative to priority inbound shipments and or receipt of product, to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Provides leadership and guidance to all staff for continual improvement of key functions and activities to improve efficiency and meet increasing customer and business demands
- Ensures labor is reallocated from one department to another as required to meet each day’s business needs, minimize overtime and reduce labor costs
- Maintains a professional, helpful attitude in dealings with co-workers, supervisors and their departmental personnel at all times
- Demonstrates Ingram Micro’s values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community involvement
Minor Essential Function:
- Ownership of ISO training records for area and recommends changes to business processes to optimize efficiency
- Provides cross training to other associates for scheduling job functions
- Complies with all safety and OSHA policies (ongoing)
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and or Ingram Micromanagement based on our fluid business needs
Experience: Minimum of 1+ years’ experience required in a fast paced, high volume distribution center is Proffered.
Testing: Pre-employment drug screen and Computer Skills is required.
Equipment: PC, printers, RF Guns, RF Scanners, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
Other: Uses intuition and experience to improve business systems and processes. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Works well in group problem solving situations, manages conflict, and uses customer feedback to Improve service. Understands decision making implications, puts success of team above own interests, and establishes credibility across the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to: sit and regularly walk to various warehouse work areas.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment is generally noisy and subject to seasonal temperature extremes.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.