Toll People are currently seeking reliable and motivated MR driver with exceptional experience and holds a current Forklift Licence with experience. This role is to commence on day shifts, casual/ongoing role in Geelong North.
About Toll People
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.
About the company
This well respected business delivers Spring Water Cooler and Spring Water bottles. They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced MR Driver.
About the role
This is a casual ongoing day shift roles that requires MR licence with the minimum of 2 years transport/driving experience. You will be carrying out deliveries in the Geelong area and as far as Torquay.
Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Multi Drop up to 40 delivers per day within the Geelong Area
- Loading of your own truck utilising a forklift
- Hand unloading using a hand trolley
- Present well and have good communication skills
- Comply with all OHS regulations
To be considered for this role you must:
- 2+ years’ driving experience on a MR licence
- Experience in Transport forklift driving – load of local trucks a MUST
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to complete relevant paperwork
- Previous general and multi drop experience
- Able to lift up to 15 – 25kg on a regular basis
- Be able to provide a VicRoads History report
You can look forward to working for a company that value honesty and integrity, well-organised in a facility which is a safe and friendly environment.
- Early Morning shifts
- Casual hours with the opportunity of ongoing work
- Onsite parking
- Great competitive pay rate
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our highly skilled team of candidates apply online now, please click on the appropriate link.
For further information contact Toll People Derrimut: Lorraine Buttigieg on 8369 2400
If successful, you will be interviewed and registered with Toll People then complete an induction prior to commencement.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted