SSC SYLLABUS & TIPS TO HOW TO CLEAR SSC EXAM SSC CHSL 2020-2021 10+2 LDC & DEO Exam Tips
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Exam
Let We Explain What is SSC 10+2 Exam:-
Staff Selection Commission every year organize SSC 10+2 exam for Posts of Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator.& stenographer Posts & CSHL Posts From 2020-2021 year session, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has to include Posts for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam-2020-2021. Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible for this exam. SSC 10+2 exam, it is an exam for the difficulty level of class 12th. Even candidates who have Complete graduation and post-graduation also join this examination.
What Is A Process of Exam
Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator.& stenographer Posts & CSHL exam selection process is simple.
First Step is the Written Exam (Tier 1 (Computer Based Examination),
Second Step is a Skill Test/ Typing Test. Candidates have to pass SSC 10+2 exam.
Discuses about SSC CHSL Tier-I Examination
200 Total Marks & Time Duration is 60 Minutes.
- There will be 25 Questions each from the topics (Total 100 Questions):-
- (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning
- (ii) English Language
- (iii) Quantitative Aptitude
- (iv) General Awareness.
- Every part of the exam is importance so candidates focus on each & every part of this exam.
- Candidates Should Be Noted there is a Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in this Exam.
What is the Strategy for SSC CHSL Online Exam
Candidates have to make Strategy Regarding Time Management according to their Strength.
Attempt those sections first which are well prepared.
- Reasoning: 15 Minutes
- English: 15 Minutes
- General Awareness : 10 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude: 20 Minutes
Which Part We Can Save The Time
Candidates need to save time for English & GK, as many questions you attempt in Maths, that will be beneficial for you. Accuracy & Speed will be the Key for Getting Good Marks in Tier 1 Exam as per New Exam Scheme.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:–
General Intelligence & Reasoning part is very important aspect of this exam.
- Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions .
- This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.
- This part plays a role in deciding the merit of candidates. .
Topics to focus more in General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Semantic Series, Figurative Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving.
- In this section, candidates need to focus on selected topics like Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- It is often seen that candidates seem this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.
- In this part on mere focusing on 5 or 6 sections candidates can easily.
- Candidates are advised to don’t leave the English part
Topics to focus in English Language:-
Spot the Errors, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passages.
Aptitude is the section of the Merit List of candidates. Candidates who score in this section have fare chances to score
Topics to focus in Quantitative Aptitude:-
Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss,Time and distance, Time and work, Trigonometry, Geometry, Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
This is the section which is always in region of uncertainity. In this section paper section SSC have liberty to choose any topic & ask ant type of questions related to topics because General Awareness covered vast syllabus.
- candidates can focus more study of General Science.
- Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this section questions are to ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.
- candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam fewer questions are to asked from Current Affairs.
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test/ Typing Test) :-
Candidates have to focus on their typing speed with the preparation of written exam Candidates have to practice regularly to attain typing speed. Only qualifying written exam doesn’t work, you have to pass in Typing Test also.
Skill Required for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
Typing Test speed
► Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
► 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 key depressions per hour and 9000 key depressions per hour respectively.
who to Crack SSC 10+2 Exam:-
Candidates need to follow following Tips to crack SSC exam:-
- Focus on your Goal, Regular Reading.
- Study Topic wise.
- After Reading all syllabus. Take yourself time to revise important topics related to the exam.
- Mock Tests:- After you complete the syllabus, give Mock Tests with Honesty & time duration of 60 Minutes.
- In the Examination Hall make strategy according to your preparation. Take that section which is your strength & less time taking. Pay attention to time during solving questions.
Important Link Area of ssc
|Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details||https://www.ssc-cr.org/|