• Profitable, well established Australian company
• Full time role
• Work with a team of Industry Experts
Our client is a unique Australian based Commodity Specialist with offices nationwide. Based centrally on the Sunshine Coast, their head office requires a Trade Support & Logistics Coordinator to support their passionate and energetic team in a full time capacity.
Supporting a team of specialised Sales Managers, your key responsibilities will include:
• Full logistics handling from beginning to end of completed sales and purchases
• Administration and Executive support
• Inventory and debtor processing
• Problem solving
The Successful Applicant
As an experienced Coordinator, you will have a high attention to detail, the ability to hit the ground running and a willingness to support the business in multiple areas. Applicants with previous experience in a fast paced logistics environment will be most suited to this opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
• Experience within a logistics environment will be highly regarded
• Have the ability to think quickly and problem solve on your feet
• Have a high attention to detail
• Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Hold excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have the ability to work under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines
• The ability to effectively build relationships with people from varying backgrounds and industries
• Strong planning, organisational and time management abilities
• Confident computer skills with the ability to adapt easily to a wide range of programs and software
Applicants must also have flexibility regarding working hours, including early morning start times.
What’s in it for you?
Work with a highly motivated, energetic team whilst advancing your experience in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply now for immediate consideration.