Watters Electrical is seeking a Project Administrator to join our team in Shepparton.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a motivated individual who is flexible and able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise and adjust to different workloads. You will be customer service focused and possess excellent communication skills.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review and confirm scope and required documentation of client orders, account status, site information, installation plans and information
- Document preparation
- Follow up on client orders, project status and lead times
- Confirmation of project completion with Project Managers
- Work in cooperation with the Project Manager to increase efficiency
- Liaise with accounts personnel and provide prompt assistance where required
- Assistance with significant projects where required
- Provide support to the Project Manager(s) as required
- Manage labour/material budgets for each project
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, data input for spreadsheets.
- Deal with all administration tasks while reporting and completing QA checks.
To be successful within this position you will have:
- Office administration experience
- Strong MS Office skills
- High level/Advanced MS Excel skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise and meet deadlines, outstanding time management skills
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Focused, strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic
- Positive approach to work and colleagues
Ideally, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Sound communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work both individually and within a team environment in problem-solving and seeing a challenging problem through to the end
This fantastic opportunity awaits you.
Please forward your application to: Nick.Lucarelli@watters.com.au